Limay View Deck

June 17, 2023

        This is my first time here together with my friends. This View Deck is located in upper Tundol, Limay, Bataan.

I didn't expect that this View Deck will be beautiful, but when the time we arrived there, I was shocked of the breath-taking view.

This View Deck is quite famous, even though it's hasn't been built that long because, lot of people also there when we arrived. Sometimes, there's also some vendors there.

 

        

            I enjoyed it with my friends, and we spend our time there just eating, relaxing, while we scrutinized the view.

We only suddenly decided to go there but, we're happy because we forgot each life's problems for a while.

We took a lot of souvenir pictures before we leave, and of course we didn't forgot to clean up our mess there. It's a must and also a help to the place and nature.

         

          Reflection Essay

From my perspective, going to such locations is very essential, especially when they are our own or located in our own place. Because of this, we can demonstrate our patronage and love for our own; it can also be a result of the familiarity of these places with other people from different places; therefore, if this occurs, there is no doubt that these places will flourish, and many people will enjoy it, bringing honor to us and our territory. 

The benefits of visiting tourist destinations are numerous for tourists. It may serve as their preferred location, safe haven, and refuge. I recall visiting this view balcony with several pals. We made the decision to travel there on the spur of the moment, but we are glad we did since we temporarily forgot about our problems back home and our academically problems. The view from Limay View Deck is breathtaking. Therefore, it's a nice place to unwind, rest, and have a picnic while taking in the serene scenery. Without a doubt, I'll return to this view deck and give it a go at night. I believe it will be nicer at night since I will be able to see the city lights because this view deck is so high that numerous establishments can be viewed.

 Making or creating this blog benefits the entire community because you are showcasing and disseminating the lesser-known or less well-known locations. It is up to them to decide where they want this blog to appear or whether they want to share it with others. As a result, it will be a helpful factor in our community, and this type of location will undoubtedly be renowned, leading to the flourishing of the entire province. I'm happy with my blog and will absolutely recommend it to others as a way to support my hometown. 


 




Comments